CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Designs for the Mission


This is the Mission Logo, this took about a week to come up with and design. But it all ties in with the scripture which is the theme. All in all it looks pretty good. (I think, at least)




This is the Label I designed for our DVD that the Mission has produced. Its based on Members being missionaries and offering the gospel to others. (That left hand with the watch, its my hand)

2 comments:

Fernsten Family said...

Hey, I just caught another glimpse of your page and remembered that we could not previously leave a message. So, I will try again! Great job in designing both the mission logo and the DVD. They look great. Is there any way to see the DVD? Have a great week. Love, Mom

Fernsten Family said...

Hey, I just caught another glimpse of your page and remembered that we could not previously leave a message. So, I will try again! Great job in designing both the mission logo and the DVD. They look great. Is there any way to see the DVD? Have a great week. Love, Mom

This did not show up the first try, so I will attempt to get it published again.