Hey Kevin, it still didn't work so I had to change the settings and tweak it. The only thing that seems to work is to have the comment box open in a new window...strange I know. But it works for now.
Hey Kevin, the photos look great...especially you! I am glad that Kenny figured out how to fix your blog. It is a new background too...is that from you, or Kenny? Have a great day! Love, Mom
That's too bad Kenny couldn't fix with your old background it was really cool. Great top picture, that must of taken a while to pose yourself just right. You look great. Sure love you lots and can't wait to talk with you soon. Take care.
He can put the old background back on if he wants. Oh sorry it'll say this is Kevin but it's kenny. I had to sign in and change your font color kevin. The newest post the text was a light grey on a white background. It was really hard to see.
4 comments:
Hey Kevin, it still didn't work so I had to change the settings and tweak it. The only thing that seems to work is to have the comment box open in a new window...strange I know. But it works for now.
Hey Kevin, the photos look great...especially you! I am glad that Kenny figured out how to fix your blog. It is a new background too...is that from you, or Kenny? Have a great day! Love, Mom
That's too bad Kenny couldn't fix with your old background it was really cool. Great top picture, that must of taken a while to pose yourself just right. You look great. Sure love you lots and can't wait to talk with you soon. Take care.
He can put the old background back on if he wants. Oh sorry it'll say this is Kevin but it's kenny. I had to sign in and change your font color kevin. The newest post the text was a light grey on a white background. It was really hard to see.
Post a Comment