Is that the ride Kenny was talking to you about a few Sunday's ago? Goes really high or fast or something like that? Is Busch Garden's like Six Flags? Is this the only one, in FL? It does look like a ton of fun, can't wait to go there.
Sorry for the second post. It's called Montu and it's a great ride. Remember the green one from Ohio? The one you called a death trap or something. Well this is the same type, but you'd have to try it again. Oh right you did at Worlds of Fun in Kansas City and it wasn't that bad right? I can't remember if you liked it. I did.
3 comments:
Is that the ride Kenny was talking to you about a few Sunday's ago? Goes really high or fast or something like that? Is Busch Garden's like Six Flags? Is this the only one, in FL? It does look like a ton of fun, can't wait to go there.
Sorry for the second post. It's called Montu and it's a great ride. Remember the green one from Ohio? The one you called a death trap or something. Well this is the same type, but you'd have to try it again. Oh right you did at Worlds of Fun in Kansas City and it wasn't that bad right? I can't remember if you liked it. I did.
Post a Comment