Hey....Elder Kevin...that's an awesome water picture....I assume you took it? And also great night time shot...of Gulfport, right? Hope you are adjusting to your new area/assignment in the office. Can't wait to hear more of what you do. Love you lots.
Hi Kevin, I love your blogspot and just realized that you had two new pictures on it. Check out our family blogspot as Cammie really went to work on it. I will have to learn how to do something on it. This is actually my first attempt on posting a comment. We'll see if it works. Love, Mom
I heard you got transferred to the Office. I guess that's not very far from where you were in Gulfport, but new assignments, companions and areas are fun. Hope all is well in Florida. This is a nice blog page by the way. Best Wishes, Uncle David
3 comments:
Hey....Elder Kevin...that's an awesome water picture....I assume you took it? And also great night time shot...of Gulfport, right? Hope you are adjusting to your new area/assignment in the office. Can't wait to hear more of what you do. Love you lots.
Hi Kevin,
I love your blogspot and just realized that you had two new pictures on it. Check out our family blogspot as Cammie really went to work on it. I will have to learn how to do something on it. This is actually my first attempt on posting a comment. We'll see if it works. Love, Mom
Hey Kevin,
I heard you got transferred to the Office. I guess that's not very far from where you were in Gulfport, but new assignments, companions and areas are fun. Hope all is well in Florida. This is a nice blog page by the way.
Best Wishes,
Uncle David
Post a Comment